PHELA POWDERED WAX
- Phela Powdered wax is an easy-to-use and lubricates your flat ironâ€™s chest.
- Phela Powdered wax is a general-purpose wax for use on all types of steam heated ironers.
- Phela Powdered wax can be used for all types of aprons.
- Phela Powdered wax specially formulated to withstand the high temperatures and pressures of flatwork ironing.
- Phela Powdered wax polishes chest, protects covers and padding and protects against rust.
- Phela Powdered wax can be used with any application cloth or general application by hand.
- Phela Powdered wax is environmentally safe.
- Spread 12 to 18 inches of PHELA POWDERED WAX across the width of wax sheet.
- Fold in half and run through your flatwork ironer at a slow speed, checking to be certain wax has melted into cloth.
- Open and rerun a second time.
- For extremely dry covers repeat above procedure a second time
- Phela Powdered wax cleans chest with proper lubrication will increase ironer efficiency.
- Additional Information